I’m a Houstonian now living in Seattle. Hello Kelinda is a food (and soon arts and crafts) blog that I started to share the things I’ve made with friends and family back home. I used to cook for everyone, but now that hundreds of miles separate us, this is the next best thing.
I never really know what to put in these “About Us” pages, so here is a list of fun facts for you:
- I shoot with a Fujifilm X-T1 with a 35mm lens
- I used to blog over at kelinda.KELINDA before unceremoniously disappearing
- I have worked at several restaurants and a bakery
- My parents are both Chinese restaurant owners, so I knew how to fold wontons before I knew how to write
- I graduated from Boston University with a bachelor’s degree in journalism
- Hummingbirds are only found in the Americas
Have a question or comment? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter or Instagram.
Thanks for visiting!